Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everybody Hide So You Don't Die From Swine Flu

The big bad swine flu is here and according to Barack's Scientific Advisers, it could kill 90,000 people, while infecting half of the United States. Emergency rooms and intensive care units are going to fill up and hospitals across the country are going to be in chaos. We better hurry up and get this healthcare bill passed before half of the nation comes down with the swine flu and gets bankrupted by hospital bills (sarcasm).


I actually had the swine flu, and I know two other people that had it. My symptoms lasted for- get this- ONE DAY! Now I'm fine. No hospital stay, no medication, nothing.
Don't misunderstand me; the one day that I had the symptoms was pretty bad, however I really have a hard time buying into the scare tactics from the Obama White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment