Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Van Jones is a Moron.



What will happen when the people who are yelling and screaming at these tea party events are actually in charge of your government and your life and your kids future?
Well that's a great question, Van. You see, when the people who are yelling and screaming at the tea parties are in charge of my government, unlike the status quo, they will not try to run every aspect of my life. Do I wan't them in charge of my kids' future? In charge? I don't want anyone but myself and my future wife "in charge" of my kids' future. Do I want them leading the country for the sake of my kids' future? ABSOLUTELY! With the current national debt being at just over $43,000 PER CITIZEN AND 121,555 PER TAXPAYER, you're damn right I want those people in charge of my country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment